6.13.2013

new york -- day three

our time in new york was short. the third day was our last full day spent in the greatest city in the world.  with that being said, we wanted to take it easy. we'd already done so much walking & exploring the two days before, we figured we spend this day closer to our hotel & spending more time in central park. we managed to find a great place for breakfast -- a cute diner filled with black & white photos. i ordered their red velvet waffle {probably the most sinful thing i've ever consumed}it was sooo good! immediately after we went to the park & found some great rocks to sit on & watched a few games of softball. before we knew it a few hours had gone by. getting restless, we made our way towards times square to buy a small bag of m&m's. we then headed back to the park to enjoy them in the shade. on the way we stopped by a couple food trucks & grabbed lunch. the one thing that i had my heart set on doing in new york was to have a picnic in central park. the idea of it seemed so pleasant & authentic. we found ourselves the greenest patch of grass possible & parked our booties right there. as we devoured our $9.00 lunch, we people watched those around us, trying to make up their life stories. we laughed so hard to some of the things we came up with. when we finally left that spot, there were the cutest butt prints in the grass where we sat & laughed.

i love you new york.
thanks for creating such treasures.

6 comments:

  1. I love New York! So jealous of your picnic in Central Park! I really want to do that as well one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just came across your blog! love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely lovely pictures!
    i missed new york for 2 years :(

    lucky guys!

    have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post, just like I do the other two. :) The M&M shop looks amazing. Probably because I've been craving peanut butter m&ms for the past year and a half. I could totally go for some right now! As well as a patch of grass. How DOES Korea live without grass? I can't figure it out.
    Lastly, I wish I could pull off a scarf on my head of hair the way you do.
    Happy weekend!
    -Amanda | Living in Another Language

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across you blog and I love it!! And in regards to this post- lovely photos and glad that you had such a nice time in NYC! That's one of my favorite places to visit, always something new to see and always so much excitement happening there! :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...it looks like so much fun. I've always wanted to go. Some day I will!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...