8.22.2013

crisis averted

my 'I hate traffic' face.

so yesterday, on my way to class I hit a butt ton of traffic.  grrrr. I don't like traffic. but I was going to live. I cranked up my music. opened my can of mt. dew. I'm cruising along then my dreaded gas light turns on. 
:o yeah, I panicked. 
lalala trying to keep my cool I called M. cause duh he was going to fix the situation from afar. Well he did. he told me to relax. get off the next exit & get gas.
wow! now why didn't I think about that... 

crisis averted. 

5 comments:

  1. hahaa that sounds like me. 'jeremy help! oh yea...why didn't i think of that'. thank goodness for hubbies who calm us down : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a cutie! I'm kind of obsessed with your hair. :)

    And I always hate almost running out of gas. Eeek. It happens way too often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh getting gas -______- <<<my face every time.

    californianstateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...