2.12.2013

the power of a bow

there's something about bows that make things more feminine. lately i've been too lazy to wash my mane of hair. it takes so long to dry & too much effort to make it look semi-decent, so i've been doing this familiar top-knot that you see everywhere. i added a bow to dress said top-knot ^^ up & i immediately felt prettier. this hair-do is so easy & comfy, i just threw on an oversized sweater & a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans, because no matter what you wear, a bow will make it look better. right? i'm choosing to believe that. 

thank you bow for helping me & my lack of effort to look nice. you really do make things appear more dainty & girly. 

i like dainty & girly. 

7 comments:

  1. :)I like the color of the bow. Is this place where you take your photos at your house? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie,

    I love the bow-- super easy to make too, that way you can have more colors to choose from! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I actually made the bow. I plan on making more too :)

      Delete
  3. It's adorable and I LOVE the bow! So feminine! And I have been on the same not washing my hair kick as you... once I discovered dry shampoo it was all over from there. I'm going 3 or 4 days between washings and I've never been more happy! I just found your blog and I have really enjoyed your writing and getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To say I'm flattered that you commented is an understatement! I'm slightly obsessed with your blog! Thanks so much for stopping by & following! & Yes, dry shampoo is my new best friend. Though I haven't been able to find a brand I like best...

      Thanks Bonnie!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...