2.10.2013

ta-da! playing again.

it seems like this was taken ages ago. M looks so different.
ONE. how long were you dating your spouse before getting engaged?
L: a little over three years. 
M: three years & four months. 

TWO. do you remember your first big fight, if so, what was it about?
L: i do. after we talked about it & apologized we agreed we would never bring it up again. but like many arguments, it was over something small & pointless.
M: we agreed not to talk about it again.

THREE. who said "i love you" first?
L: M. he's a romantic. took me a couple months later to say it back.
M: me. 

FOUR. what is your spouse most afraid of?
L: snakes. he has night terrors about those things. 
M: being alone.

FIVE. who uses more hair-care products?
L: haha M. 
M: me. i gel my hair everyday.

SIX. who initiated the first kiss? how was it on a scale from 1-10?
L: that's a tricky one. i remember waiting for what felt like forever for that kiss. all the girls living on my dormitory hall would ask me if he had kissed me yet. my response was always no :( then one afternoon it finally happened. but i seriously think i might have initiated it. i'm sure he didn't mind. & it was good. a solid 10 ;)
M: me? 11 duh.

SEVEN. you are on you way out, & need to turn around because someone forgot something... was it you or your spouse who most likely forgot something?
L: him. his mind is always somewhere else. 
M: probably me. going back to make sure everything was unplugged.

EIGHT. who takes longer in front of the mirror? you or our spouse?
L: ...me. definitely me. 
M: laurie!

NINE. what would your spouse name your children if you had one girl & one boy?
L: girl - nadia. don't ask. boy - zane. he likes weird names.
M: girl - lumen or lena. boy - stephen or bash

TEN. if you were able to give away one thing that your spouse owned, what would you choose?
L: the stack of clothes he never wears. he thinks one day he'll wear them, so therefore he wants to hold on to them.
M: i'm thinking... she's pretty good about what she buys. i seriously can't think of anything. 

hope your weekend was fabulous!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...